Who should attend?
•New accounting/auditing staff
•Accounting staff desiring to move into other accounting positions
•Managers and supervisors with limited technical accounting expertise
•Anyone in need of brushing up on governmental accounting basics
After attending the “Beginner Boot Camp” participants will:
• Have a working knowledge of fund types and categories
• Recognize the types of transactions to be recorded in various fund categories
• Understand the relationship between accounting financial reporting and budgetary accountability
• Know how to record routine transactions for governmental and business type activities
• Be familiar with the financial reporting model for state and local governments
Certificates of Attendance will be awarded. There will be a booklet provided with all handout materials and references.
Class size is limited for this intense hands-on interaction between the speaker and participants.
Contact Karen Pastula at (850) 701-3618 with any additional questions or concerns