Clay County Sheriff's Office
Closing: Open Until Filled
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare budget analysis report
- Budget transfers & amendments
- Prepare, reconcile & analyze general ledger accounts & bank reconciliations
- Coordinate & monitor management of grant funds / expenditures & prepare grant evaluation reports
- Prepare & analyze various account analysis & reports
- Maintain computerized financial systems
- Assist in implementation of various procedures, internal accounting controls, audit trail & process improvement
- Prepare & submit reports and analysis to management
Minimum qualifications: Must have work experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. Strong working knowledge of GAAP & GASB.
Florida State Retirement and excellent benefits to include: annual leave, paid holidays, sick leave, health, dental, vision and life insurance, college tuition program. EOE / drug-free workplace.
Clay County Sheriff’s Office
Post Office Box 548
Green Cove Springs, FL 32043